Total number of students: 15 000
Number of foreign students: 30
Date of foundation: 1940
Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University is one of the oldest educational institutions of Volyn region, which continues educational traditions established in the seventeenth century by brethren school.The University is placed in 15 buildings and structures. There are academic buildings, sports complex, agrobiological station, Archaeological Museum, Lesya Ukrainka Museum, Lesya Ukrainka National University Museum, Museum of Ethnography of Volyn and Polissya, six students’ dormitories, Editing and Publishing Department “Vezha”, a library, a medical treatment and rehabilitation center with a sanatorium-preventorium; the base of practices - camp “Hart” which is located on Lake Svityaz. Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University has the 4th level of accreditation and trains about 15 thousand students in 48 specialties that allows to provide Volyn and neighboring regions with corresponding staff almost completely. 772 teachers, among them 498 doctors and candidates of sciences, professors work at 76 departments, 9 faculties and 7 institutes.Nowadays it is prestigious to be the student of Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University. The University is moving forward confidently, constantly introducing the latest technologies, techniques and training methods, adds research capabilities, improves material and technical equipment – and all this for the sake of study and work bring pleasure to students and teachers and profit to state.