Total number of students: 8 000
Number of foreign students: 263
Date of foundation: 1930
The University is housed in five buildings, besides it has two hotels, two canteens as well as some workshops and a sports complex. The University has research agricultural station used for student field practice. The total training area of the University is 23.069 square meters. The University has an Orthodox Church.